Sunday, October 3, 2010

Remedy

"Throw your dollar bills and leave your thrills all here with me,
Speak but don't pretend, I won't defend you anymore you see."
--Seether (my favorite frontman Shaun Morgan....mmmm:)

I haven't written anything in awhile, although its been eventful around here. Lets see....first off: I had a bit of a stalker. He was really just a creeper but he was just this side of getting a stalker status. He followed my friends around the UACCB campus looking for me and trying to get them to tell him where I was....CREEEPPPPY. I still hide from him. He isn't bothering me these days so I feel pretty good about it.
Some very good news I have involves a certain Anatomy and Physiology test grade.....I made an 80.5B. I would call that an 81 but my professor doesn't see it that way; you can really tell what an ass he is by that alone. Anyway, there were only 3 B's in the entire class and I'm proud to say that one of them belongs to me. I earned that bad boy too! There were 13 F's. The rest were probably D's.
I've spent quite a bit of time at my mom's here lately. She got a dog; its the spawn of satan. It eats my shoes/socks/feet/pant's legs for breakfast.
Its October, which might be my favorite month. Its a top contender. I LOVE Halloween. I went to an ok Halloween party last year and I didn't get a costume when I love dressing up. This year I want a costume and as of right now have nowhere to go. At least this year I won't have to hold Sheila's hair back while she barfs in the bushes at the Taco Bell drive thru. It was a classy halloween, the kind where I was the sober chaueffer(which sounds classier than DD) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment