Sunday, October 10, 2010
Hemorrhage
"i hold it now
i feel contagious
am i the only place that you've left to go
she cries that life is like some movie black and white"
-Fuel
Its been one of those weekends. I've had a blast hanging with friends but I learned more than I bargained for. Anywho, I'm so close to boycotting facebook. I get to the point where I think I've built up the courage to delete it and then I just can't. Its like the relationship between the battered woman and her abusive husband...I just keep going back for more! I'm trying to free myself of any drama and I realized that I have hardly any myself. I have other people's drama that kinda gets shucked off on me. So I'm cutting that out. Facebook is a major drama hub so I'm trying to use it as little as possible. I think everyone's become so reliant on it as a source of gossip and I hate to say that I've spent hours perusing (aka creeping) profiles. I went on a cleanse today and deleted quite a few people. I'm hoping to get it down where I only have people I actually see/talk to regularly on my friends list. My second A&P exam is Wednesday and true to form, I've already spent many hours studying and there are many more to come. So all my extra time from non-facebooking can leave me w/ my head in a book. Bill Clinton is coming to UACCB tomorrow...wonder if hes bringing Monica?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment