Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Heart Full of Wine

"Silver moon feeling high
Through the window beneath the door
Her eyes are so kind
With nothing left to pour
To pour"
--Angus and Julia Stone

Man, today felt like winter. It was chilly this morning but not the bitter cold that will come later on this year; the sky was gray. I, myself, love fall and we haven't had much of one. The days when its a little cold and you need a jacket but the sun is still out.

Since I am almost always behind on the news, it was only today that I found out about the suspension of the "Don't Ask Don't Tell" policy within the military. I've been watching the subject and I never dreamed that all the rallying would achieve its cause this quick; I'm so excited about it! I watched a conference Lady Gaga was at and was apalled, in a good way, at how fervently she spoke for the LGBT community and about the policy that keeps them from being "out" while serving in the armed forces. I'm really looking forward to the album she announced at the VMA's this year "Born this Way." I got some chillbumps when she sang a few lines.

I've been pretty busy the past couple days with school. I thought I was catching a break and that I wouldn't have to spend all my free time studying but that didn't last long. I now have to learn all the muscles of the body and everything that goes with them. Plus, I'm going ahead and starting to prepare for my next big Anatomy and Physiology test because I would like to make an A on it.

Keep it classy, blog-world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment