Sunday, June 20, 2010

Set Down Your Glass

"Just close your eyes and count to five,
Let's craft the only thing we know into surprise.
Set down your glass, I painted this to look like you and me forever as we're now.

And I'm shaking then I'm still
When your eyes meet mine I lose simple skills
Like to tell you all I want is now..."

--Something from Snow Patrol's new CD "A Hundred Million Suns"
I'm quite fond of it. :)

I had a pretty good weekend. I spent most of it at Sarah Lou's playing Mario on the Wii. We are kinda like kids when we get into it. Poor Cheryl had to hear screaming and cursing all day!
I went to Heber with my madre for a small portion of Saturday; it wasn't my idea of fun. Hebers fine when you have friends to enjoy it but not so much with your parents....

This week will be full with class. I don't have too much left and we're getting down to the nitty gritty. Tuesday is Joe's birthday and I'm hoping to see him for it but we'll see about that.

I don't have too much to comment on this minute except the fact that Anna Paquin is Bi. Thats so crazy! Who would've guessed that? I wonder what Miss Chelsea Handler will have to say about that....

No comments:

Post a Comment