Sunday, June 13, 2010

Wonderwall

"Today is gonna be the day that their gonna throw it back to you,
By now you should've somehow realized what you gotta do,
I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now."
--Oasis


So, it has been 2 and a half forevers since I last posted something, and I was told I needed to get a move on (*cough* Cheryl). I am currently in Batesville and I am in a great mood. Randy-pants and I took the quickest trip to Little Rock that I've ever taken to retrieve a charger for my Macbook. My laptop has been out of service for over a month due to a lightning storm that fried my charger. The closest place to buy one was Best Buy all the way in Little Rock. Shout out to Best Buy--thank you ever so much!

Since it has been like 3 months since my last post, we will do a little catching up. First off, my grades for the spring semester were pretty amazing. I was 3 tenths of a point from making the Dean's list. Just enough to piss ya off, I know. My grades during my first semester of college weren't too hot, and thats an understatement. So I'm proud of myself for pulling it together and getting my head out of my ass :)
Sheila moved back to BK. Everybody knows we had our fair share of problems, so this isn't too shocking. I miss her from time to time but it was probably for the best. I now have an apartment alone and I'm getting used to it. Its pretty nice and I think I will be happy here. Since Sheila left, our relationship has been a little strained. I'm not entirely sure what the deal with that is but hopefully problems will resolve themselves.
I am currently taking a summer class: College Algebra. This is a re-do class for me. Its an everyday thing but that doesn't bother me because it gives me a reason to wake up and doesn't take up my entire day. So far my grades are good. Test scores will come out tomorrow so cross your fingers for an A. Math isn't my best subject.
My birthday happened a couple weeks ago. Happy 19! Nothing's different. To celebrate I went to the Rev Room with Jordan Sully and Kelby Jones. I had a pretty good time.
My romantic life is in a bit of a tizzy at the moment. I went awhile without talking to Joe. We would message via Facebook every once in awhile but thats as far as it went. That all changed last night.
Story (briefly) goes:
Sheila called me while I was en route to Sarah Lou's casa and I shady buttoned it. I know, I'm going to hell. She text me and said " call me asap." So, suspecting it was something serious, I called her, mind you, Ricky Dale (aka Dad) was in the car with me so my reactions to her info couldn't really come out. She had apparently ran into Joe at Heber and they had a little conversation. He asked about me and blah blah blah. I was a little shocked. I make it to Sarah's house and what do you know he's blowing my phone up. I take the call, he says he wants to come to the big BK to see me. Since he's never offered to do anything like this, it was always me going to him, I figured I better see if he'd actually do it. Well...he did. We met up and talked for awhile, caught up with everything. He was really tan...he looked pretty good. Damnit. It went well. I'm not sure what comes next, but I know we are going to try to stay in contact. So...that can of worms is open again.

As of right now I'm about to head to Trent's to watch Life as a House, my favorite. Hayden's a hottie and the story is amazing. Til next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment