"And its open for destruction,
You found all the words you need.
Well, I found nothing,
I just grumbled because I don't know what I feel.
The moral to the story goes: Never leave your heart, never leave your heart alone.
Run for shelter, an umbrella, fights the rain but not the wind,
And I'd be silly to stop reaching cause I don't know which point to make."
--Butterfly Boucher
It is a pretty nice Thursday night. I made it home from Batesvegas before 8pm and enjoyed watching some Smokey and the Bandit (his choice of movie) with The Randy before he conked out at 10. This week was pretty hectic. Class moved really fast this week and we took 2 quizzes during 1 class, which I wasn't too thrilled about. I had a test today and I don't think I did as well on this one as I did on the last. That's ok. Comprehensive final will come in handy for that.
So, the CNA program I was planning on being a part of this summer has been cancelled. The instructor has to have knee surgery and it will keep her down for just long enough to mess up the schedule. It was supposed to start July 19th and end 3 weeks later so I have a gap in my summer schedule. Plus, I was planning to get my CNA license and with it a job. That won't be happening as far as I know. I'm still on the lookout though. A new avenue has opened up and I might just go for it. A majors biology class opened for the summer III term. I need to re-take this class because my first go-around didn't wind up well. So, if I could get this class out of the way, it would be awesome. BUT....that would me as not getting very much of a break between the last summer session and the start of the fall semester. I'm taking some mean classes in the fall and I don't want to burn myself out. So...I have awhile to figure things out. Suggestions? My dad's is "quit school, move back home with me." I'm not feeling that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment