
This post does not deserve a real title. It is only being posted because it is part of the challenge and because I said I would do EVERY freakin' one. Today= post a picture of something you hate. Everybody who knows me KNOWS that spiders are my worst fear. I hate seeing them. I hate them being in the same room with me. I don't even want them living in my yard! When it comes to killing spiders I usually stand on something high up and call Dad via cellphone and tell him to come in my room. If there is no person around to kill the spider....I take some kind of household cleaner and slowly poison the little bastard to death. I know that sounds terrible, but I refuse to get close enough to even smack them with shoes. Heres this picture. Its a black widow, the worst kind.

No comments:
Post a Comment