"It seems like everydays the same and I'm left to discover my own
It seems like everything is grey and there's no color to behold.
They say its over and I'm fine again.
Try to stay sober, feels like I'm dying.
And I am aware now how everythings gonna be fine
One day, too late, I'm in hell
And I am prepared now, seems everyones gonna be fine
One day
Too late
Just as well
I feel a dream in me expire and theres no one left to blame it on
I hear you label me a liar 'cause I can't seem to get this through
You say its over, I can sigh again yeah
Why try to stay sober when I'm dying?
And I am aware now how everythings gonna be fine
One day, too late, I'm in hell
And I am prepared now seems everyones gonna be fine
One day, too late, just as well
And I'm not scared now
I must assure you
You're never gonna get away
And I'm not scared now
And I'm not scared now"
Post a picture of your favorite band.
This was probably the easiest challenge and I'm sorry for posting the whole damn song but its just appropriate for Seether. When it comes to music, theres not much that I don't like. I can handle a little of every genre....almost. It all depends on my mood. I can listen to Seether no matter what kind of mood I'm in or day I've had. I had to post a picture of Shaun Morgan by himself because he is so fine. What can I say, I like my men tall, dark, and dirty :)

No comments:
Post a Comment