
"Watch him sell mugs to bikers
To make a million dollars
Place your stamp here
Send out love letters
C'mon, enough said."
--Chevelle
Fifteen facts:
1. Don't call me by my first name and expect me to answer you.
2. If I wasn't so shy in front of crowds of people I don't know, I would quit college and try to be a comedian; maybe I'd wind up on SNL or be the next Chelsea Handler.
3. Since I can't do that, I'm going to college to become an Occupational Therapist or a Speech-Language Pathologist.
4. I can't decide what my favorite color is.
5. I hate making decisions.
6. People say I'm stubborn. Me, I don't say that.
7. I find sexting ridiculous. (no offense to anyone who likes it)
8. I love to read, but I despise reading textbooks.
9. Most of my classes this semester are online.
10. I have 3 shih-tzus; they are Tucker, Callie, and Owen.
11. I'm always behind on world events because I never watch the news.
-I didn't find out about the oil spill until about a month after it happened.....
12. I drive a silver Chevy Aveo named Ava, or a black Nissan Maxima named Stella.
13. I like to name things.
14. I live with my father, Randy (although I'm about to move to Conway); my mother lives in Jacksonville with her main squeeze Lance-a-lot.
15. I have a filthy mouth.
Its terrible.

No comments:
Post a Comment