

"Tired but I ain't sleeping,
Thinking about some sad affair,
And why should I be leaving,
Cause some of these thoughts only seem to take me outta here.
These habits are so hard to break and they're so easy to make.
These habits are so hard to break and they're so easy to make."
---Beth Orton
So, this morning I woke up to a fuzzy creature on my face. I figured it was Callie so I told her to get off and that didn't happen so I opened my eyes and Dad was standing over me and the fuzzy creature wasn't Callie. Dad went on one of his excursions to who knows where and came back with a little puppy. He's an Imperial Shi-tzu teacup and he's pretty adorable. He has blue-gray eyes and a cute little brown nose. He's tiny and very playful. We decided to keep the Grey's Anatomy name tradition going on because we already have a Tucker (Bailey's son), Callie (Dr. Torres) and now we have an Owen (Dr. McRambo aka Hunt). Usually I'm the one who brings home animals because I have that problem but it wasn't me this time. Dad's getting attached to the little booger. Its day 1 and I'm not sure how its all gonna go when I have to go back to class and Dad's at work all day. Little Owen has Callie and Tucker for guidance, even though they don't approve of him right now. Of course I plan on sneaking Owen into my apartment every once in awhile; he's so tiny i could probably fit him in a taco bell bag :)
Above are pictures of the little dude ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment