
"Oh, make me over
I'm all I wanna be.
A walking study
In demonology"
--Hole
( Yes, I was feeling Courtney Love today)
This is a picture of the railroad tracks that go through our farm, its beautiful out there.
<-----
I made it back from Branson at noon today. It was an....interesting trip. I did a lot of shopping and got some great bargains; I even got Ricky Dale some new clothes which he really needed. I prefer Branson trips without the whole family. We all used to go but we haven't been together since before Dale died and its just not the same now, almost awkward. We're older now and don't care much about amusement parks and bumper boats. Our grandparents only went to see us have fun which is really sweet.
Class starts again Monday; I'll be done for the week on Wednesday :)
and not that anything is much different, but I am now officially single and for all the Joe-haters that means we are D-O-N-E. And no, I'm not that worried about it lol.
My goal for the next few weeks is to get my bedroom at dad's house back to its function as an actual place to sleep. All my old furniture (except for the bed) is in here, but its covered in crap i no longer need. I'm gonna clean out everything that isn't useful and get this place back to its former glory. Sleeping in a recliner sucks.

No comments:
Post a Comment