Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Don't Stop


About tonight:
  • Selection comes from Fleetwood Mac
  • Its a bit of an antonym for my day
  • My day was horrible
I had one class today. One. Seems like an easy day right? Not always. (I went in sweats)
The class= oral communication. We had a test and we had outlines we could write all over and use to help us out. I spent hours writing all over those damn things and hardly any of it helped me. Success.
I came home and tried to take a nap but that didn't work out well since Sheila came bouncing in the house on the phone with her mancandy.
I got up and was hungry so I decided to cook a frozen pizza. BIG MISTAKE. The oven caught on fire. It was like a dragon. I know why this happened but it would take too long to explain so....it straight up caught on fire. I threw water on it. Was that a mistake? Well it made a big pow and then smoke was everywhere, then it was done. The puppies were scared to death; I was a little scared/pissed myself. So the house was all smoked out and it looked like some hippies had been squatting in our living room for about 2 weeks. The smell was awful.
The good thing about today is that I found out my phone I ordered off Ebay will be in soon! I'm super pumped.

I also found out yesterday that my landlord's hot son thinks I'm "cute." So maybe this week won't be a total let down :)

"If you wake up and don't smile,
If it takes just a little while,
Open your eyes, and look at the day,
You'll see things in a different way.
Don't stop thinking about tomorrow,
Don't stop, cause it'll soon be here"

2 comments:

  1. lol no.i guess i could've used it after that day though...
    and i'm sure our neighbors wondered what the hell was going on.

    ReplyDelete