Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ring The Alarm

Who doesn't LOVE Beyonce? She did a great job at describing the mood I'm in tonight, so she definitely deserves to have my post's title.
Yesterday I came to find that my ex-mancandy is now engaged to "the best woman he's ever met." That in itself is a slap in the face, especially since its only been three weeks since we broke up. He even went as far to comment on the Facebook status that announced this with something that was directed to me and my friends. Something along the lines of "if you have a problem with it I would rather not know you, I know it sounds cold but you guys know who you are." Well I definitely know who I am, but I don't think he has a clue who he is. It probably doesn't help that one of my friends who used to love him messaged him calling him everything but a white man :)
I found out today that the woman he's engaged to is a girl I actually met while we were together. She has a child and he doesn't really want children. Way to go! No wonder she looked at me so weirdly when he introduced us. For them to be engaged, I'm sure he had to be cheating on me for some amount of time.
I'm bothered, but I was fine before him, and I'll be even better after him.
I have a problem with looking at his Facebook page just to see more details, the more I learn the madder and more hurt I get. I'm a masochist.
Hope she will foot your bill with more enthusiasm than I did, bum :)

No comments:

Post a Comment