Thursday, August 12, 2010

New Perspective

"Stop there and let me correct it, I wanna live a life from a new perspective.
You've come along because I love your face,
And I'll admire your expensive taste,
And who cares divine intervention, I wanna be praised from a new perspective
But leaving now would be a good idea
So catch me up on getting out of here."
--Panic! at the Disco

Since my last post, I've finished classes for the summer and gotten farther in the moving home process. I'm glad to report that I made an A in all the summer classes I took! I've pretty much made up for the bad 1st semester I had last fall. School starts again August 23rd so I get a tiny break. In that time I'm hoping to get finished with moving home, and have my bathroom (which is in the process of being redone) all done. I think I'm going to go pick out paint for it and my bedroom today :)
As usual....Jordan's love life is a mess. I tend to get myself in situations that seem great at the time but wind up being a disaster. I think I need a new conscience. My Jiminy Cricket is tired of my crap! lol j/k.
Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment