Wednesday, February 24, 2010

King of All Excuses

This is my first post in a few days, it has been crazily hectic. My title belongs to Staind.

Monday:
I went to lunch with my friends Sheila and Ginny. We had a great time but were a little late to class.
We made it to class, and that turned out to be fun as well. I know right, shocker. After I got out of
class it was time to make the trip to Mountain View to have a little chit-chat with Joe about where
we stood and all that jazz. To put it lightly, it did NOT go well. His reasons for us splitting revolved
around the fact that he thought it wasn't fair to me, being with someone that I couldn't see. (He was
right that isn't fair) I'm pretty sure I noticed a "love mark" on his neck, and I'm even more sure that
it wasn't from me! He denied it but he's a good liar. I was devastated and I managed to make it back
to Batesville. Got here, had a horrible night followed by horrible sleep.

Tuesday:
I had a day full of classes today. I felt horrible still and went in sweats and a Northface pullover.
Skanky was my goal. Before my Human Growth and Development class, my friends Kelby and
Nikki informed me that we were going to Ihop as soon as Sheila got off work for free pancakes.
That never actually happened but we did make field trips to Wendy's. We laughed the whole night
and I slept better. The "wolf pack", minus aaron, had a great night and it helped majorly.

Wednesday:
Today, I don't have class until 2 and my major concern is my phone, which is cocking up. Greattt.
Just what I need. I'm hoping the day will go smoothly. Tomorrow the wolf pack is joining again
for another round of fun. Sounds gay, I'm aware of this. I'm going to meet Sheila's new boyfriend.
His name is Donovan and he is 16. She's cougaring it up! :)


"Did you forget that you were family, the damage you have done.
You've lied so much you think its true.
Do you know what the truth is?
How does someone get to be like you?
The King of All Excuses."

No comments:

Post a Comment