Let your imaginations wander ;)
Tonight, I chose "Come As You Are" by the late-great Nirvana. To say that today was eventful would be putting it lightly. I woke up a little on the late side, because thats what Saturdays are for. Not too long later I received a Facebook message from my current mancandy letting me know that I had lost the battle I was waging against long-distance relationships. Way to go, huh? Of course I was sad. Disappointed is a better word for my feelings. I had to get out of the house so I got in my car and headed to BK and let Sarah rescue me for a little while. We made an excursion to Wally-World to pick up supplies for the night's events. We headed back to her place, then set out again for the AGB Benefit at the Living Room in Searcy. The bands did a great job, I only wish that a few morons in attendance would've behaved like adults and not 12 year old cavemen. To everyone who came out to support our cause, which is raising money and awareness for Cystic Fibrosis, thank you and keep it up; it means more than you know. After the show I spent a little quality time with my roommate, Sheila and a few of our friends. We had to make a quick stop by the ER for my friend whose nose is broken due to the idiots at the show being reckless. We continued to the Underground, a place I love but do not get to spend enough time in. We chilled for awhile and I then took Sheila back to her car and headed back to the old homestead. My drive was nice; it let me mill things over in my poor, overwhelmed brain.
As far as Joe (boyfriend's name is Joe too) goes, I'm pretty unsure about everything and hope to have everything cleared up Monday, whether we stay together or not. :(
I will end this by sharing a funny happening of the night. I came home and thought my dad, aka "The Randy" was asleep on the couch. I didn't say anything to him as I came in, I just quietly came to my room. About an hour later I heard the dogs, Callie and Tucker, barking insanely which usually means someone is here. I go into the dining room and sure enough, there are headlights outside. I yell to dad, "hey somebody's here." No response. Phyllis (don't get me started) came to the door and started scratching the glass which freaked me the eff out. Sure enough dad followed her in. I felt pretty damn dumb. :)
"Come, as you are, as you were, as I want you to be.
As a friend, as a friend, as a known enemy.
Take your time, hurry up,
Choice is yours, don't be late.
Take a rest, as a friend, as a known memory."

No comments:
Post a Comment